Friday 15 September 2017

Wise Move

🌺🌿🌼Wise move for me last night .. my face looked tired from the week of earache and worry that I had been coping with... so thought come on Lady Marjorie need to care for yourself... so I did a wonderful Frankincense facial with my stock samples.... ohhhhh it was a dream the aroma good and the product feels good the result my skin was wonderful...... and my skin looked so much more alive and less tired saggy...lol at 63yrs it is a battle against tired saggy hhhhh but no longer now with this product range...
A wise investment in your skincare for sure..... If you would like to try samples private message me and I can get them posted to you ... with extra goodies for my valued registered customers on orders..... caring for one another and helping to fill your shopping basket... check it out with me...

Shop Now