Wednesday 4 March 2020

New sensational face care

Michelle my upline team manager has been to the NYR conference and is absolutely raving about this new product. 
Frankincense Intense Cleansing Melt

The way she has been describing it to us it is like a wonderful journey for your facial skincare..

"starts as a gel then melts in to an oil then when removing turns into a milk....It melts away make up/impurities and water proof mascara"

This is a wise purchase for luxury facial skincare. I am looking forward to my order to try this wise journey for my facial skincare.


Wait there is more...........

when you purchase this new product you get a Free Travel size Frankincense Intense Age Defying Cream thanks to NYR forever caring for us all. 
Let me care for you too!
Be my valued customer to purchase award winning products 
Shop Now